The Digital MEMS Inclinometer System from RST Instruments represents a major advance in the evolution of inclinometer systems. By utilizing cutting edge MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) technology, users will be well-equipped with unmatched precision, high thermal stability and rugged durability when compared to older technologies. In addition, an internal 24 bit A/D converter provides digital data return for superb resolution, noise immunity and overall system accuracy that competing inclinometers cannot offer.
The Ultra-Rugged Field PC functions as the data collector. It provides a high-level user interface, industry-leading memory, optional Flash data security, “at-the-borehole” data analysis and comparison to previous data sets, and instant USB synchronization with office computers.
- The shortest overall length available for a given base length allows the RST Digital Inclinometer to traverse a smaller radius bend than all other inclinometers.
- A local microcontroller in the probe manages data collection, applies precision digital calibration, and provides a fast settling time which results in very efficient data collection.
- Calibration of the inclinometer is not affected by the cable system and readout unit.
- Any RST digital inclinometer probe can be used with any approved readout with no additional calibration.
- No-slip, swaged cable marks and casing collar cable grip eliminate the need for a heavy pulley assembly.
- The Ultra-Rugged Field PC is rock solid and field ready for the most extreme environments. Wireless communication between the inclinometer control cable and the Ultra-Rugged Field PC ensures ease of use and reliability since there is no longer any concern with fragile connectors, cable related failure and reliability problems.
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.