Telescopic Inclinometer Casing is mainly used in embankments that are gradually raised , such as embankment dams and tailings dams, and where the casing will be subject, either locally or along its full length, to large amounts of settlement, typically more than 1 %.
The Telescopic Inclinometer Casing is not recommended for use in boreholes where the entire string of casing sections is lowered all at once. For this latter situation, standard inclinometer casing (either Snap Seal or Glue and Snap) with telescopic sections should be preferred (see separate data sheet).
- High precision, machined guide grooves.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable standards.
- Compatible with all commercial probe types and in-place inclinometer sensors.
- Easy assembly.
- Low temperature, impact and corrosion resistant ABS plastic.
- Embankment settlement.
- Landslides and slope stability.
- Dam stability.
- Subsidence control.
- Bridge pier, abutments deflection.
- Areas next to large excavations.
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.