Strain Gauge Load Cells incorporate from 8 to 16 high output electrical resistance strain gauges in a full bridge configuration that are bonded to a high strength steel or stainless steel spool. This arrangement compensates for both temperature effects and off center loading. Strain Gauge Load Cells are available in virtually any size, in both annular and solid styles. Gauge waterproofing utilizes the latest application techniques and protective materials. The rugged design includes heavy duty protective cover, sealed construction, and low deflection under load.
Mounting surfaces should be flat and parallel for optimum performance. RST recommends the use of top & bottom loading platens for best performance with annular load cells.
- Compatible with any conventional strain indicator instrument.
- Optioal readout instrument in engineering units (model IR-2840.).
- High resistance strain gauges to minimize cable effects.
- High sensitivity.
- Long term reliability.
- Heat treated and stress relieved load element.
- Available with either a plug connector, or with cable attached to load cells per client specified length.
- Accommodates off center loading.
- Custom manufactured to fit project requirements.
- Matched calibration for readout in engineering units.
- Temperature compensated.
- Measure load/strain in various applications.
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.