The Geonor M-610 series are vibrating wire piezometers used for direct burial in embankments and earth/rockfill dams, for placement in boreholes, and for water level monitoring in open wells, tanks, and open bodies of water.
As all other Geonor vibrating wire piezometers, the M-610 series offers the highest level of safety for continuous pore pressure measurements. Constantly improved since it was first designed and produced by Geonor in 1963, it is still a leader regarding long-term stability and relia¬bility. Accuracies better than 0,5% of full scale have in effect been fully documented in over 25 year-long performance surveys carried out by the Norwegian Geotechnical Institute (NGI). Original technical solutions combined with non¬stop innovation are the essence of the Geonor piezometer’s performance.
An example is the unique Geonor twin-magnet system which gives both faster and more consistant readings than “pluck and read” vibrating wire piezometer. No accuracy loss due to noise-sensitive analog voltage signals. Capable of recording signals with cable lengths of up to 1000 m.
- For direct embedment in earth/rockfill dams, embankments and other underground applications
- For placement in boreholes, tanks and for water level monitoring in open bodies of water
- Proven long-term stability in harsh underground environments
- Open standpipe sensor
- Stainless steel housing (other alloys available)
- Easy-to-digitize frequency signals
- Built-in temperature sensor available in the M-610A version
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.