RST Pneumatic Piezometers have an unsurpassed record for long term stability and reliability in over 50,000 world-wide installations. RST Pneumatic Piezometers utilize a direct reading pneumatically operated diaphragm, making operation simple while ensuring long term stability and high accuracy at a low cost.
Employing the lowest (0.002 cc) displacement available, measurements can be made under essentially zero volume change conditions. Time lag problems are minimized, and accuracy improved.
RST Pneumatic Piezometers are assembled to client specified length, tested, calibrated, and ready to install.
- Over 25 years of proven, long term reliability and accuracy.
- Lowest displacement pneumatic piezometer available.
- Low cost.
- No internal metal parts.
- All piezometer components are non-metallic corrosion resistant nylon.
- Flow or non-flow methods supported.
- Compatible with most brands of readouts.
- In-line filtered quick couplers.
- Remote readings via flexible direct burial tubing avoids construction obstacles.
- Assessing performance and investigating stability of earth fill dam embankments.
- Slope stability investigations.
- Monitoring water levels in wells and standpipes.
- Monitoring pressures behind retaining walls and diaphragm walls.
- Monitoring pressures during fill or excavation.
- Monitoring pore pressure in land reclamation applications
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.