Strain Gauge and Vibrating Wire Pressure Transducers are used for uplift measurement in the foundation of concrete dams, overflow settlement measurement in earthfill and rockfill dams, and all other applications where a rugged and reliable pressure transducer is required for measuring fluid pressure in closed circuits.
The pressure transducer comes with a 1/4” NPT thread, or NPT port, for easy connection to pipes or other components of the hydraulic circuit to be monitored. The strain gauge transducers can be read dynamically if required by the application.
Highly reliable lightning protection is standard for the strain gauge transducer with 4-20 mA output and for the vibrating wire transducer.
- 1/4” NPT port or thread.
- Small, rugged package withstands harsh environments.
- Broad selection of pressure ranges offer a standard range for your specific requirements.
- Unique cable seal system ensures water-tight integrity.
- Instrumentation signal compatibility operates with RST dataloggers, and computer data acquisition systems.
- Uplift pressure measurement in concrete dam foundations.
- Retrofit of earthfill dam settlement systems.
- Fluid pressure measurement in closed circuits.
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.