The RST Vibrating Wire Piezometer provides excellent long-term accuracy, stability of readings and reliability under demanding geotechnical conditions. Vibrating Wire Piezometers are the electrical piezometers of choice as the frequency output of VW devices is immune to external electrical noise, and able to tolerate wet wiring common in geotechnical applications.
- Field proven reliability and accuracy.
- Will tolerate wet wiring common in geotechncial applications.
- Immune from external electrical noise.
- Signal transmission of several kilometers.
- Cable lengths may be changed without affecting the calibration.
- High accuracy, IE a low pressure vented model will measure water level changes as small as 0.5 mm (0.02 in.).
- Thermistor for temperature measurement is standard.
- Negligible displacement of pore water during the measurement process.
- Hermetically sealed, stainless steel construction.
- Heavy case to minimize reading errors caused by overburden pressure.
- Data logger compatible.
- Integral lightning protection.
- Assessing performance and investigating stability of earth fill dams and embankments.
- Slope stability investigations.
- Monitoring water levels in wells and standpipes.
- Monitoring pressures behind retaining walls and diaphragm walls.
- Monitoring pore pressures during fill or excavation.
- Monitoring pore pressure in land reclamation applications.
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.