For convenient and accurate measurement of elevation of groundwater in boreholes, standpipes and wells, the latest Water Level Meters from RST Instruments showcase an improved set of features over previous models:
- An ultra-wide conductivity range allows for use in different liquids ranging from pure water to neat cement grout.
- Rugged design for the most adverse conditions.
- A programmable, multi-functional button acts as the control interface.
- Frontal battery compartment needs no tools.
- Auto buzzer and battery level check at start up.
- Auto OFF.
- Thermistor option also available.
- Resolution 1 mm or 1/100 ft.
- NIST traceable, non-stretch steel tape, Tefzel® or polyethylene coated.
- Easy electronics removal/battery replacement (standard 9 V).
- 7 strand, 24 gauge stainless steel conductors.
- 13 mm / 0.5 in. O.D. stainless steel probe. (16 mm / 0.625 in. O.D. on dual scale tapes).
- Graduated LED light scale corresponding to high and low.
- Sensitivity adjustment.
- Sensing point at bottom of probe causes negligible water displacement ensuring high accuracy readings.
- Tape markings will not fade or wear away.
- Optional temperature sensor and readout.
- Measuring the elevation of groundwater in standpipes, boreholes, and wells.
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.