Magnetic Settlement Systems are a portable system to monitor either heave or settlement in soil and rock. Installation may be either as a single purpose device to monitor settlement/heave only, or in conjunction with RST flush-coupled inclinometer casing to obtain both vertical and horizontal deformation data from a single installation. The system is simple, accurate, and has proven long term reliability at low cost.
- Simple, yet accurate principle of operation.
- Low cost.
- High performance ceramic magnets.
- Flush OD, O-ring sealed telescopic sections for access tube or inclinometer casing.
- High accuracy, non-stretch tape.
- Simple, mechanically released spider magnets without the necessity for pneumatic cutters.
- Compatible with RST inclinometer casing.
- Integral electrical cable and survey chain.
- Monitor settlement or heave associated with construction, mining, and tunneling.
- When used around inclinometer casing, deformation in the third axis can be monitored.
- Subsidence monitoring.
- Displacement of retaining walls, piers, and abutments.
- Bottom heave of excavations.
- Relaxations of rock around tunnel openings.
- Foundation settlement monitoring.
- Embankments and fills.
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.