RST’s Digital Thermal Array System provides precision thermal gradient information for geotechnical, geothermal, and marine applications. The main component of the system consists of digital thermal data acquisition nodes distributed along a single cable, typically spaced at uniform intervals. This digital technology allows for many nodes to be placed on one string without greatly increasing the overall cost. Data setup and collection is performed by a stationary datalogger system (typically an RST flexDAQ Datalogger System), a laptop or an Ultra-Rugged Field PC for portable readings
- Up to 256 nodes on a single, 4-conductor, Kevlar® reinforced cable.
- High accuracy of 0.07°C.
- Bussed digital thermistor points.
- Optional piezometer(s), conductivity sensor(s) can be positioned along cable length.
- Readout using Ultra-Rugged Field PC or data acquisition system.
- No cable resistance errors.
- Minimal conducted heat thermal error
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.