Introducing the new Micromate ™ Vibration and Overpressure Monitor.
The Micromate ™ has redefined industry standards for functionality and ease of use. Micromate provides reliable regulatory compliance monitoring with an ISEE or DIN Triaxial Geophone and ISEE Linear Microphone. Small enough to fit in your hand, Micromate is the first monitor in the industry to provide a touch screen interface. Support of USB 2.0 allows use of memory sticks and approved external devices such as USB hubs, modems, printers and GPS. Ruggedness and reliability, cornerstone attributes, are designed in.
- USB 2.0 with Host and Device support
- USB support for memory sticks, and Instantel compatible field printer, modem and GPS devices,
- Large, high resolution, color graphics touch screen. Easy to read and navigate menu structure
- Context Sensitive Icons: Icons are only shown if they are relevant to what you are doing
- Short Cut Icons: Fast, one touch access to the most commonly used features
- Context Sensitive Help at your fingertips
- Integrated Keypad: Large 10-key interface with dedicated function keys
- Supports Instantel’s Auto Call Home for remote automated data reporting/transmission
- Monitor Scheduler: Assign different setup files, scheduled self checks, scheduled Auto Call Home times and when to start and stop monitoring
- Small enough to be hand-held
- Rugged and reliable: Field rugged and durable design with a fully sealed top panel, non–corrosive connectors, and sealed electronics to enhance water resistance
- Optional protective boot and faceplate
- Storage capacity for 1,000 events (additional capacity optional)
- Optional printer for immediate infield printing of reports
- 10 day battery life (standard), 15 days (optional)
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.