The Minimate Plus™ vibration monitor offers unrivaled features and versatility in a small, rugged and easy-to-use package. The system is portable so it is ideal for short term monitoring applications. It is also flexible enough to be easily integrated into permanent remote monitor stations using auxiliary power and wired or wireless telemetry. Use the Minimate Plus monitor with an Standard Triaxial Geophone (ISEE or DIN version) and an overpressure microphone (Linear or A Weight) to provide a rugged, reliable compliance monitoring system.
- Auto Call Home™ feature automates remote monitoring.
- Sample rates up to 65 kHz for unrivaled flexibility
- Instantel Histogram Combo™ recording mode captures histograms and waveforms at the same time.
- Standard 300-event storage capacity.
- Non-stop monitoring with zero dead time, even while processing events.
- Configurable with a wide range of sensors – geophones, accelerometers, or hydrophones.
- Fully compliant with the International Society of Explosives Engineers “Performance Specifications for Blasting Seismographs.”
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.