The RSTAR Array Radio Series uses wireless technology to provide automated data acquisition. A complete RSTAR L900 System uses L900 RSTAR Nodes at the sensor level, deployed in a star topology from a continuously active L900 RSTAR Hub, which consists of an L900 RTU interfaced to a FlexDAQ Data Logger. The RSTAR Array Radio Series is based on the 900 MHZ, 868 MHz, and 2.4 GHz spread spectrum band (country dependent) with extensive open-country range through use of simple dipole or directional antennae.
Power requirements for a single RSTAR L900 node is one lithium standard cell. The FlexDAQ can be powered by a solar panel, batteries, or AC power.
- Fully compatible with RST “DT Series” Data Loggers.
- Excellent Hub – Node range (up to 14 km in open country).
- Ultra-low quiescent power. RSTAR Nodes powered by a single lithium cell which provides years of battery life.
- Simple star routing – no mesh overhead.
- A wireless data collection system to quickly get you connected to your data.
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.