The Digital Horizontal MEMS Inclinometer System measures settlement or heave under embankments, dams, roadways, storage tanks, and landfills.
Essentially being a horizontal version of the RST Digital MEMS Inclinometer System, settlement profile surveys are conducted by running the probe in an inclinometer casing installed horizontally rather than vertically. Wireless communication between the inclinometer control cable and the Ultra-Rugged Field PC ensures ease of use and reliability. A Horizontal In-place MEMS Inclinometer is also available, contact RST for details.
- Digital precision and efficient data collection with a high-level user interface that has instant USB synchronization with office computers.
- Probe may be used with RST’s Vertical In-place MEMS Inclinometer System.
- Probe maybe purchased with or without a system.
- Monitor settlement of heave under embankments, dams, roadways, storage tanks, and landfills.
- Observation of ground movements caused by construction and excavation, such as those involved with tunneling.
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.