The Minimate Pro6 ™ vibration, overpressure and sound monitors are built on the success of the Minimate® Series III monitoring systems. The Minimate Pro6 offers 64MBs of memory, improved ruggedness, including a metal case and connectors, and water resistance. Connect two standard ISEE or DIN Triaxial Geophones to monitor vibration sources from two different locations. Or, connect one ISEE or DIN Triaxial Geophone and an ISEE Linear Microphone or optional Sound Microphone when air overpressure or sound data is required
- Dedicated function keys and intuitive menu-driven operation enable quick and easy setup.
- Sample rates from 512 to 65,536 S/s per channel, independent of record times.
- Continuous monitoring means zero dead time between Events, even while the unit is processing.
- Instantel Histogram Combo™ mode allows capturing thousands of full waveform records while simultaneously recording in histogram mode.
- Auto Call Home feature automates remote monitoring applications.
- Non-volatile memory with standard 7,100-plus event storage capacity.
- Records full waveform events over two hours long.
- Match any channel with a variety of sensors; geophones, accelerometers, hydrophones and a microphone channel.
- Optional Sound Microphone available for sound monitoring. Combine an ISEE or DIN Triaxial Geophone with the Sound Microphone to monitor two types of event data.
View PDF Datasheet below. Some browsers do not support this function, you can Download Here.