WS200 Smart Weather Sensor, a compact all-in-one weather sensor for measurement of wind direction and speed. From the WS product family of professional intelligent measurement transducers with digital interface for environmental applications for measuring wind direction and speed. One external temperature or rain sensor is connectable.
- Measuring wind direction and speed insusceptibly to bird nesting thanks to roofed construction
- Built-in data pre-processing, universal interfaces and selectable output protocols
- Compatible with many commercially available Met/HydroMet dataloggers and PLS systems thanks to an open communication protocol
- Maintenance-free operation – no moving parts that can wear out
- Suitable for all climate zones; also for solar-powered automatic meteorological stations
- Wind direction and speed
- Wind detection with birdproof construction. Compact all-in-one weather sensor, low power, heater, maintenance-free operation, open communication protocol.
- RS485 with supported protocols UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, Modbus-RTU, Modbus-ASCII, XDR and SDI-12
You can download the datasheet for the WS200-UMB Smart Weather Sensor Here.
CONTACT US FOR ORDERING INFORMATION