WS300 Smart Weather Sensor, a compact all-in-one weather sensor for measurement of temperature, relative humidity and air pressure. From the WS product family of professional intelligent measurement transducers with digital interface for environmental applications. Integrated design with ventilated radiation protection for measuring: Air temperature, relative humidity and air pressure. One external temperature or rain sensor is connectable.
- All-in-one housing concept of a compact weather sensor combining several measurement parameters in one housing with only one cable connection
- Built-in data pre-processing, universal interfaces and selectable output protocols
- Compatible with many commercially available Met/HydroMet dataloggers and PLS systems thanks to an open communication protocol
- Maintenance-free operation – no moving parts that can wear out
- Suitable for all climate zones; also for solar-powered automatic meteorological stations
- Ventilated temperature and humidity measurement according to WMO guidelines
- Temperature, relative humidity, air pressure
- NTC/T, Capacitive/RH, MEMS capacitive/Pressure
- Compact all-in-one weather sensor, low power, aspirated radiation shield, maintenance-free operation, open communication protocol
- RS485 with supported protocols UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, Modbus-RTU, Modbus-ASCII, XDR and SDI-12
You can download the datasheet for the WS300 Smart Weather Sensor Here.