WS800 Smart Weather Sensor, the first and only compact all-in-one weather sensor with detection of lightning strikes. From the WS product family of professional intelligent measurement transducers with digital interface for environmental applications. Integrated design with ventilated radiation protection for measuring: Air temperature, relative humidity, precipitation intensity, precipitation type, precipitation quantity, solar radiation, lightning detection, air pressure, wind direction and wind speed. One external temperature sensor is connectable.
- Measuring wind direction and speed insusceptibly to bird nesting thanks to roofed construction
- First and only all-in-one compact weather sensor with lightning detection
- Built-in data pre-processing, universal interfaces and selectable output protocols
- Compatible with many commercially available Met/HydroMet dataloggers and PLS systems thanks to an open communication protocol
- Maintenance-free operation – no moving parts that can wear out
- Suitable for all climate zones; also for solar-powered automatic meteorological stations
- Integrated heater that can be switched on if there is danger of frost
- temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction, wind speed, precipitation intensity, precipitation quantity, radiation, lightning strikes
- Ultrasonic/Wind, NTC/T, Capacitive/RH/Pressure, Radar/Precipitation, radio wave emission/Lightning strikes
- Wind detection with birdproof construction. First and only compact all-in-one weather sensor with lightning detection, low power, heater, aspirated radiation shield, maintenance-free operation, open communication protocol.
- RS485 with supported protocols UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, Modbus-RTU, Modbus-ASCII, XDR and SDI-12
You can download the datasheet for the WS800 Smart Weather Sensor Here.
CONTACT US FOR ORDERING INFORMATION